The pastoral search committee, along with the congregation, have been seeking the Lord to bring us the next shepherd for New Covenant Fellowship.
We seek a senior pastor who displays the qualities contained in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1, is an ordained pastor in the PCA, and exhibits the following attributes:
- Knows who he is in Christ and is faithful in studying and preaching the Word of God boldly with urgency and conviction, bringing it to bear on the changing needs of individuals, the community, and the world.
- Is a wise and humble leader with a minimum of 5 years of pastoral experience in a like-minded church.
- Is experienced in working with the Session to develop a rich worship life, educating the congregation for meaningful participation.
- Is diligent in training church officers, developing leaders, and providing instruction for new members.
- Is eager to know, love and shepherd the flock with Christ-like compassion.
- Has a passion to share his faith in Christ as his personal Savior while leading others to do the same.
- Accepts administrative responsibilities in a climate of delegated tasks and shared leadership.
- Encourages volunteers and staff to contribute ideas and use their skills.